Monday, November 21, 2011

Science of the Spoken Word (Dynamic Decree) and the Violet Flame (continuation)

In the Ascended Master Teachings, the intention in the body of the dynamic decree, often times, is composed of power words in the form of COMMAND. Thus you will find therein commands like EXPAND, BLAZE, CHARGE, CONSUME, CLEANSE, PURIFY, TRANSMUTE, BALANCE, COME, ROLL, RAISE, PRAISE, PURIFY, MAGNIFY, MANIFEST, SET FREE, etc. These power words in the form of command helps to make the dynamic decree more effective, creating positive change and blessings in your world when given in the name of the Christ and the Mighty I AM presence and the Ascended Masters; the decree will surely cycle into manifestation in accordance with God’s will. As God said to Job, “Thou shalt decree a thing and it shall be established unto thee; and the light shall shine upon thy ways” (Job 22:28). In Isaiah 45:11(KJV) God is actually telling us to command him, but it is not a command by human will but a command given in His Name and concerning the work of his hands – “ Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands COMMAND YE ME.” Of this command God declares to Isaiah, “So shall my Word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it” (Isaiah 55:11, KJV).

You will notice that “The Lord’s Prayer” taught by Jesus are in the form of commands and you will also find many occasions in the New Testament where Jesus demonstrated the power of the Spoken Word. The following excerpt was taken from the book, “Prayer and Meditation by Jesus and Kuthumi” in the section Dynamic Decrees (p.178): “Paul testifies of Jesus Christ “upholding all things by the Word of his power.” Indeed it is written that “he rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.” He commanded the unclean spirits to go out of the Gadarene demoniac. He gave them leave by the authority of his Word and they entered into swine. When Lazarus was already four days in the grave, Jesus thanking the Father “that thou hast heard me,” nevertheless “cried with a loud voice, “Lazarus, come forth!” To the woman who touched his garment Jesus said,”Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.” And to Jairus’ daughter, “Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!” To the sick of the palsy he commanded, “ Son, thy sins be forgiven thee,” to Levi, “Follow me,” and to the man with the withered hand, “ Stand forth.... Stretch forth thine hand.” In each case they were made whole – their very souls were aligned with the Spirit of God by the dynamism of his voice, by the command of his Christ Presence.

This is the ‘Command ye me!’ of Jesus Christ in action, demonstrating the science of the spoken Word which the Lord God intended all of his sons and daughters to exercise – wherefore he gave to them through his servant Moses his very own name, I AM THAT I AM. The name of the Lord, called by the mystics the Tetragrammaton, unlocks the power, the energy, the consciousness by which all things are made through the Word.”

It must be realized that Jesus himself is the Word made flesh, the Logos, the Christ who is one with the Father; thus every thought and words that he speaks is potent and in accordance with the will of God. Therefore, he does not need repetition of what he speaks for he is the Logos, the Word speaking the power words which accomplishes that which God pleases. In view of this, I conclude that the efficacy of the power of the spoken words also depends upon the spiritual attainment of the speaker/decreer. Nonetheless, it can be a powerful means to raise one’s own vibration and for the service and benefit of mankind. Thus the more it is used properly, the more it will become effective. The name of God is often included in the power of the spoken word.


I would like to give explanations concerning the name of God written in four letters of Hebrew alphabet, “YHVH” (Yod, Heh, Vav, Heh). This is the Tetragrammaton(meaning four letters) and mentioned 6,823 times in the Old Testament.  It was simply replaced by Adonai (LORD in English). So most of the word’ LORD’ that you see in the Old Testament were originally YHVH.   The possible reason why it is translated into LORD (Adonai) is due to the traditional reading of YHVH as Adonai in Jewish religious congregation. This is because the Jewish believed that YHVH is too holy to be pronounced. This practice started at the beginning of the Hellenistic era (323 BC – 30 BC) when the pronunciation of the name YHVH by the Priest was reserved only in the Temple. According to Philo, the name YHVH may only be mentioned and heard by holy men whose ears and tongues are purified by wisdom. Gradually, its pronunciation fell into disuse. It became indistinct or it is simply mumbled and became inaudible until its correct pronunciation was lost.  (http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/840-adonai#).  So, no one knows how YHVH is pronounced, although it is most probably pronounced as “Yahweh” according to preserved writings of church fathers Theoderet and Origen (Kabbalah : Key to your inner power by Ms Prophet). 

What really is the meaning of YHVH? According to Jewish encyclopedia (http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/11305-names-of-god), “In appearance ‘YHVH’ is the third person singular imperfect of the verb ‘to be’, meaning, therefore, ‘He is’ or ‘He will be’ or perhaps ‘He lives’....With this explanation agrees the meaning of the name given in Exodus 3:14 where God is represented as speaking, and hence as using the first person – ‘ I AM’ (EHYEH)”. In this particular chapter and verse of Exodus, God gave his name to Moses as “Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh” meaning “I AM THAT I AM”. This has also been translated as “I AM WHO I AM”, “I AM WHAT I AM”, or “I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE” (Kabbalah: Key to your inner power by Ms. Prophet).  Continuing to Exodus 3:15, God further said unto Moses “Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel ‘The Lord (YHVH), the God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you’: this is my name forever and this is my memorial unto all generations.” The last phrase has also been translated as “By this name I shall be invoked for all generations to come” and “This is how I am to be addressed for generations to come.” Although these translations indicate that God intended us to invoke him by his name YHVH , no one is sure how YHVH should be pronounced or even what it means (Kabbalah:Key to your inner power by Ms. Prophet).

 I believe what God really wants to convey here is to regard His name as the verb to be in the first person as “I AM”. Thus, the name “I AM THAT IAM” was probably given in order to associate it to His name “YHVH” or to any of His names.  I think the name “YHVH” per se can never be invoked for all generations to come because it is tied and based on Jewish culture and language which is limiting.  In fact, if no one is certain of its original pronunciation today, how could it be invoked for all generations to come? It will be recalled that in Hindu and Buddhist tradition, the name of God is OM or AUM. And its invocations draw forth the Presence of God within. So I think it is this concept of God living within us that the LORD wants to convey to all generations. Hence the LORD (YHVH) reveals His name as “Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh“ (I AM THAT IAM) to Moses. So, if YHVH is to be pronounced as ‘YAHWEH’ (assuming this is the correct pronunciation), it should also be felt and held in mind His name EHYEH (I AM) in order to internalize and manifest God. Apparently in the present age, English is the international language which I believe to be by divine providence; thus the Ascended Masters come teaching the invocation of the name of God “I AM THAT IAM” to mankind through the Ascended Masters Activities. 

Moreover, I would like to explain that the Jewish’s belief that the name of God, YHVH, is too holy to be pronounced, thus banning it to public, is erroneous. If I remember it correctly, Ms. Prophet (Summit Lighthouse) in one of her lectures said that this belief is influenced by or work of the fallen ones. This could be true. If you will remember in the New Testament, Jesus is in constant conflict with Sadducees and Pharisees at that time who always hold positions of chief and high priests and whom Jesus referred to as the generation of vipers.  I learned from Summit Lighthouse that the Pharisees and Sadducees were jealous of Jesus’ powers which come from God (YHVH); The Sadducees and Pharisees’ powers were of psychic origin. In addition, contrary to this Jewish belief, there are a lot of biblical passages showing that the name of God should be known and pronounced.  Psalm 93:3 says “Let them praise your great and awesome name – He is holy”;  “Let them praise the name of YHVH”(Ps. 148:13); “My name shall be declared in all the earth” (Exodus 9:16); “My mouth shall speak the praise of YHVH, and all flesh shall bless His holy name forever and ever” (Psalm 145: 21); “I will deliver him, I will set him on high, because he has known my name” (Psalm 91:14).


It is possible that Jesus followed the tradition of pronouncing the name of God. In the book “Prayer and Meditation by Jesus and Kuthumi”, Mark L. Prophet said that Jesus also taught his disciples the science of the name of God. In his final prayer to the Father just before he enters the Garden of Gethsemane Jesus says, “I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world; thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.... And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we [are]...... While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name : those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.... And I have declared to them thy name , and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me maybe in them, and I in them.” (John 17:6, 11, 12, 26 KJV). It will be noted that the Greek origin of name here is onoma ‘name, authority, character’.

I would like to give some more examples of short dynamic decrees and affirmations because some of you may be interested in it. Or maybe some of you would just like to know and see some of its composition. If you would practice giving these dynamic decrees, it would be well that you do not speak so loud that your neighbour will hear you because they might think of something else about you especially if they don’t understand what they hear. You can just murmur if you want. If you really want to speak it aloud in order to be more effective, you can do it in the big open field such as the soccer or football field or in the car while driving alone to and from place of work or whatever is appropriate. However, Group decreeing is more powerful. When I am available, I attend one of the services of the Summit Lighthouse Melbourne Study Group.

The following are just portion of an entire dynamic decree or sacred ritual taken from the books of Ascended Master Activities:

a) Here, you may visualize a dazzling white Light radiating out from your Heart and enveloping your whole being while decreeing, setting you free from negativities.

In the name of the Christ and in the name of my Mighty I AM Presence I decree:

Light, set me free! Light, set me free, Light, set me free!
Light command, Light command, Light command, command, command!
Light demand, Light demand, Light demand, Light demand, demand, demand!            (3x,6x,9x)
Light expand, Light expand, Light expand, expand, expand!
Light I AM, Light I AM, Light I AM, I AM, I AM!

b) Here, you can think of the garments as your aura or attitudes and character being changed for the bright new day and now experiencing the transfiguration like that of Jesus.

I AM changing all my garments,
Old ones for the bright new day;
With the sun of understanding I AM shining all the way.
I AM Light within, without;
I AM Light is all about.                                                        (3x,6x,9x)
Fill me, free, me, glorify me!
Seal me, heal me, purify me!
Until transfigured they describe me:
I AM shining like the Son,
I AM shining like the Sun!

c)
I AM Forgiveness acting here,
Casting out all doubt and fear,
Setting men forever free With wings of cosmic Victory.               (3x,6x,9x)
I AM calling in full power For Forgiveness every hour;
To all life in every place I flood forth forgiving Grace.

d) I AM the Light of the world! (9X)

e) Jesus Christ the same yesterday and today and forever! (9x)

f)

Not my Will, Not my Will, Not my Will but Thine be done! (9x)

I and my Father are One(9x)
                                                                                                                    
My Father work hitherto and I work (9x)

g) The following is portion of ‘Sacred Ritual for Soul Purification (before retiring)’ taken from the book, “Ashram Notes” by Ascended Master El Morya dictated through Mark L. Prophet.

Infinite Light!
I AM one with God and Light, All darkness flees before thy Holy Light!
Infinite Light!
Flee, lust! Flee, greed! Flee, jealousy! Flee, hatred! Flee, selfishness! Flee, laziness! Flee, unkindness! Flee, all hurts! Flee all wounds!
Flee, every thought that is less than Light!
Flee, every feeling that is less than Light!
Flee, every motive that is less than Light!
Flee, every word and deed that is less than Light!

Come!
O Christlike purity, Come!
Flow into me and from me.
Love, selflessness, Godly ambition and kindness to all, Come!

I will be Christlike!
In the name of the Father I will be Christlike!
In the name of the Son I will be Christlike!
In the name of the Holy Spirit I will be Christlike!




Fill me, O Christ, Thou Light of the world!
Fill me, O Christ, Thou Light of the world!
Fill me, O Christ, Thou Light of the world!

My soul doth magnify the Lord! (9x)

And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour! (9x)

h) This is a part of the ‘Sacred Ritual for Transport and Holy Work’ also from the book “Ashram Notes”

In the Peace-Commanding Presence of the Cosmic Christ!
In the name Jesus Christ I command my four lower bodies:

Peace Be Still! (9x)
Be Still and Know That I AM God! (9x)

I will be exalted in the Heavens!
I will be exalted in the Earth!

The Lord God of Hosts is with us

He is our refuge and strength
A very present help in trouble

i)

The Earth is the LORD’S and the fullness thereof! (9x)
the world and they that dwell therein.

j)

I AM the Resurrection and the Life of God’s inner fire in my heart and in the hearts of all sons and daughters of God through the Resurrection Victory of Jesus Christ over death and hell ! (9x)

In the Immaculate of Mary I trust! (9x)

Christ the Lord is risen today within my heart, my soul, my body, my mind and my spirit! (9x)

k)

Beloved Mighty I AM Presence!
Your Authority is in Action in my world!

Beloved Mighty I AM Presence and Beloved Archangel Michael,
You and your legions of Angels stand within my world right now.
Release the blue lightning of Ten Thousand Suns right now. Sweep into all astral and psychic opposition and human conditions in my world and annihilate them right now!

l)

Mighty I AM Presence! Lord Gautama, Beloved Great Divine Director and Beloved Jesus...

Strip me of every discordant feeling of every kind! Strip me of all doubt, fear, stress, anxiety, worry, and all human desire. Strip me of all human self-concern! (3x)

Mighty I AM Presence!
Descend(3x) in the Mighty Whirlwind Radiance of thy Christ Presence. Envelop my four lower bodies and stand guard over my entire consciousness, being and world twenty-four hours a day! (3x)

m)  Ascended Master Qualities! (3x each)

Charge and fill my feeling world With Your Great Ascended Master Love!
Charge and fill my feeling world With Your Great Ascended Master Harmony!
Charge and fill my feeling world With Your Great Ascended Master Peace!
Charge and fill my feeling world With Your Great Ascended Master Purity!
Charge and fill my feeling world With Your Great Ascended Master Happiness!
Charge and fill my feeling world With Your Great Ascended Master Faith!
Charge and fill my feeling world With Your Great Ascended Master Hope!
Charge and fill my feeling world With Your Great Ascended Master Charity!
Charge and fill my feeling world With Your Great Ascended Master Patience!
Charge and fill my feeling world With Your Great Ascended Master Poise!
Charge and fill my feeling world With Your Great Ascended Master Courage!
Charge and fill my feeling world With Your Great Ascended Master Strength!
Charge and fill my feeling world With Your Great Ascended Master Fearlessness!
Charge and fill my feeling world With Your Great Ascended Master Fire!

n)

I AM, I AM, I AM the Resurrection and the Life of the Ascended Jesus Christ Consciousness in every atom, cell, and electron of my four lower bodies and all my affairs now made manifest (3x, 6x, 9x)

0)

Beloved Mighty I AM Presence!
Charge! (3x) my mind and body with your Mighty Directing Intelligence.
Charge me with your Invincible Protection!
Pour forth your outpicturing of Divine Love and Harmony so powerfully through this body that everything touching this Thy Radiance becomes like Thee.

p) Prayer To the Holy Spirit

Holy Spirit, Truth Divine, Dawn upon this soul of mine;
Word of God, and Inward Light, Wake my spirit, Clear my sight!

Holy Spirit, Love Divine, Glow within this heart of mine;
Kindle every High Desire, Conquer self in Thy Pure Fire!

Holy Spirit, Power Divine, Illumine now this world of mine,
Justly may I always live, Joyously every wrong forgive!

Holy Spirit, Light Divine, King within my conscience shine,
Making all things right by Love, Proving the Law from God above!

q)

My Heart is bonded to the Heart of Jesus (3x)

Let the Fiat of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ be with me! (3x)

To those who will practice: Happy decreeing and be blessed.