Sunday, April 22, 2012

Science of the Spoken Word (Dynamic Decree) and the Violet Flame


There could be some readers of this blog who belong to sectors of society who always look for scientific explanations of everything. It is for this reason that I occasionally inject logical and scientific line of reasoning in my writings intended for that type of reader. I am afraid that I cannot fully satisfy their scientific cravings in this discussion. This is because in my mind the solid proof of the science of the spoken word lies on the proof of existence and contact with the Holy Spirit or the violet flame or the Ascended Masters. I do not think that all these are something that can simply be proven rationally and scientifically. I remember what I have read in one of the book of the AMT, I think it’s “Saint Germain on Alchemy”, something like, ‘The frequency in the etheric realm is million times higher than the physical realm. And no scientific probing can ever find it’.  So then, I guess the acceptance of the science of the spoken word will largely depend on faith in the teachings and dictations of the Ascended Masters through the Messengers and to the personal experiences and consciousness of the believer and practitioner.  I think what matters most is the belief that there is a spiritual science of God Presence within that is necessary for and applicable to our harmonious existence.  We are then talking of the spiritual science of the spoken word not merely physical science.  This is transcendental form of alchemy that can transform the waters of human consciousness into the wine of the divine/spiritual consciousness.

I can personally attest to the authenticity of Ascended Masters giving dictations and messages through the Messengers. I recall a number of personal experiences wherein some Ascended Masters seems to communicate to me personally via dictations through the Messengers. Firstly, there was an occasion when while I was riding in a passenger bus in Metro Manila, I saw a crude image of Mother Mary and I wondered if Mother Mary could overshadow such a crude statue of her. This concept is a bit controversial to me. So, in my mind, I asked Mother Mary “Are you there Mother Mary? Can you really be there?”.  Then a few weeks later I received the Pearl of Wisdom (dictation in printed form coming from USA) wherein Mother Mary gives dictation and a part of it exactly answers my question. Her statement is something like this, “Whenever there is a sincere heart praying before my image, I will be there overshadowing my image however crude it is”.  Secondly, there were segments in my life when I had been practicing certain self-discipline by simply trying to follow my detailed schedule that I listed for the day. I had always been unsuccessful because there were always circumstances that would derail my schedule sometimes due to mere laziness on my part. Thus, it came to the point that I really resolved to follow my schedule no matter what.  That would mean turning down a sudden social invitation, forcing myself even feeling lazy to accomplish things in accordance with schedule, not to succumb to temptations to do other things outside my schedule, etc. Finally, through effort and self discipline, I was able to follow my detailed schedule for a number of days in a row and I was elated.  I said to myself, ‘I can really do it if I wanted to’. Then I thought that this kind of self-discipline is valuable and can be helpful for my fellow students on spiritual path because it will strengthen self-mastery. So in my mind, I asked Ascended Master Lanello (Mark L. Prophet), why not give a dictation on practicing this kind of discipline to the chelas even just for a certain period of time. (Because I am aware that sometimes an Ascended Master would give dictation instructing students to follow a certain spiritual discipline like for example refraining from sex for 40 days).   Then after that I received the following Pearl of Wisdom where Lanello giving exactly such kind of spiritual discipline that I suggested. I chose Lanello because I noticed that whenever he gives dictations it always contain an element of self mastery.  Thirdly, there was a time when I dreamed of Ascended Lady Master Kuan Yin delivering certain message through dictation, then when I read the next Pearl of wisdom, it was Kuan Yin giving dictation related to the message I dreamed of.  Fourthly, there was one early morning that I was jolted up by a dream of El Morya who landed a blow into my arm as soon as he told me in Filipino language, “Mag Romano ka na lang kaya?” (Won’t you just become a Roman Catholic?).  I really felt the punch physically. Then I recalled a dictation by El Morya (a long time ago) telling the students that he will punch them if they will not wake up early to give dynamic decree. I didn’t think that the punch was a real punch. Lastly, when I was already about a year or so here in Australia, I applied to get a US tour visa to attend a harvest conference in Tuczon, Arizona. My application was denied by the US embassy despite my insistence and appeal to approve it and I was so disheartened for I was eager to attend such conference and I had been visualizing myself going there and attending the said event. Then I asked Saint Germain why it happened to me; somehow I realized that I should accept that occurrence for it maybe a sort of karma or maybe heaven is preparing something better for me. Then at home, when I listened to a recent replay of dictation in Helicon Broadcasting of the Temple of the Presence website, I heard Saint Germain giving message about people from far-off shore who would like to come to the Heart Center (TOP Headquarter) but could not come; and he was somewhat comforting those people. I realized that the time of dictation (during Sunday service in Tucson) was when I was just denied by the US embassy (Monday morning in Melbourne, Australia) and I thought that Saint Germain probably comforted me at that time as well as other people that had the same situation. In addition, I had encountered many occasions where my thoughts, actions and situations in my life were preoccupied by certain spiritual qualities and ideas for a number of days; then when I listened to an earlier dictation, I found that its contents were somehow matching with the said preoccupation that dawned upon me.  I conclude that somehow I attuned and was influenced by the dictation without actually listening to it. I believe this experience is in conformity with what the Ascended Master Activities have been telling: that during dictations, the Ascended Masters are speaking not only to the audience near and far (live over the internet) but also through the mental and emotional plane of the planet and to the future listeners (through video and audio replays) and readers of the dictations as well.  Whether you know it or not, the whole planet is being bathed with the Light of the Ascended Masters during dictations and I believe, it can have a far reaching effect into the future. I believe the above objective experiences are concrete evidences that real Ascended Masters are dictating through the Messengers.  Perhaps some of you may have similar experiences.      

If you happen to be a skeptic/atheist and not convinced of my abovementioned witnessing, perhaps thinking that those are just coincidences; and what you are looking for is scientific proof (as this is the attitude of most of the skeptics), the least I can do was to mention the effects of sounds, thoughts and feelings on physical body such as the subject on cymatics by Dr Hans Jenny, the power of music by David Tame and the experiment on the effects of thoughts on water as conducted by Dr. Masaru Emoto that I included in my earlier discussion; and also to try and experiment the use of dynamic decree for yourselves.

I would just like to caution our theist readers on the use of power of thoughts or science of the mind on healing people. It is true that using this power along with the power of your own will and desire it is possible to instantly heal one’s diseases. However, if the disease is still karmic (i.e., it still has to be experienced), what happens is you merely push back the disease into the etheric double of the person. It will come back again later if not in this lifetime in her next incarnation on earth.   In effect, you deprived the person of the opportunity to balance his/her karma that he/she supposed to experience.  He could ascend in the present lifetime instead of requiring another incarnation just to balance the said karma. I would say that it was also a mistake on the part of the patient because it was done under his/her consent; both the healer and the patient could therefore be karmically accountable for the said act of karma dodging.  Without the patient’s permission and consent, like for instance someone performing an absent healing upon him using the power of directed thoughts or intention (at a distance), I doubt if healing can take place in this case, except if the karma had already been fully served and balanced prior to the act of healing.  In one of the dictation I remember that an Ascended Master said that it’s better to be healed by our own self-mastery than by miraculous means.   Thus, we have to be careful not to use the power of our own will and thoughts into any form of healing even in prayers. Instead allow God and the Holy Spirit do the healing and the healing will take place in accordance with God’s Law in answer to our prayers.  Thus the statement “Nevertheless not my will but thine be done O God” can be said after wards. In the same process, in giving violet flame decrees we allow the violet flame, the I AM Presence and the Ascended Masters to do the healing in answer to our calls. Thus we have an assurance that transmutation or healing is taking place to the extent that the Great Law will allow. In a way, we are acknowledging and surrendering to the higher power of God and Holy Spirit and this very act in itself is already a means for self-correction and balancing karma.

In the New Testament, it is recorded that Jesus miraculously cured many diseases. But I think, those are shown to demonstrate the power of God and in many cases I think Jesus saw in their auras that their karma had been fully served so their diseases can be lawfully healed. I believe Jesus would not just heal anyone who asked for healing.  There is one instance where Jesus initially refused to grant the request of the Canaanite woman to heal her daughter from demon possession because of her sinful deed in the past. It was only because of her manifestation of faith that Jesus granted her request later (Matthew 15:22-28). If, as an extreme example, a criminal who has no intention to reform himself approached Jesus and asked for healing, do you think Jesus would heal him? 

What about the medical science and alternative medicine? If I remember it right, Archangel Raphael said in a dictation that the evolution and progress in the science of medicine and alternative medicine has the sponsorship and dispensation from heaven. I believe that these outer disciplines are complementary to and may in fact be an answer to the spiritual (inner) disciplines of prayers and dynamic decrees. We can therefore truly avail of helpful benefits of the former in the cure or alleviation of pain and illnesses that we may have been tolerating in our bodies.  However, we have to recognize that at present stage, it has limitations and cannot fully render a cure to some type of disease.  Probably, this is still part of the karma of the human race.  Thus, I think we need to always ask for divine intervention in approaching these medical and alternative medical sciences. 

I think, whenever there are inconveniences or sufferings like the form of disease that come our way, we have to bear in mind that that is a karma or trial to be passed. We have caused it to happen in one way or another due to disobedience to God or God’s Law (in thoughts, feelings/desires, words and deeds) in the past or past incarnations. We should therefore always ask for forgiveness for the cause and core of that suffering that we had made.  Then we can put it into the Violet Flame for transmutation and healing. And also consult your physician.
              
 Continuing our discussion on dynamic decree, I believe that God gave us a gift of speech not merely for the purpose of human communication but more importantly, also for praising Him and applying the ancient science of invocation and mantrams to draw down His Presence in order to immerse ourselves in His radiance as a means of transformation.  And this gift of speech can be applied even in our every day conversations which can be infused with His vibration of Love and Holiness while attuning ourselves with Him.
    
I would like to explain that many times you will find in the decree, composition like asking for purification and perfection of one’s self and even saving the entire planet, drawing down the magnificence and perfection of the Mighty I AM Presence into our world; this would seem to our human consciousness an overwhelming task and impossible to manifest. So in your mind, you could have doubts while you are decreeing. This kind of mindset will diminish the power of your decree.  We have to bear in mind that it is the Mighty IAM, the Ascended Masters and the violet flame who will execute the decree not us. And we should not limit the capacity of God to bring blessings into our being and world. The God of the universe will surely carry out our calls because our very call, which is an instruction and command in the name of God, thus compels the answer. Of course we cannot expect that perfection will instantly manifest but rest assured that it is being carried out towards that direction even right while you are decreeing. In reality, the perfect universe already exists in the future in other dimension and part of your Self is there. It can be experienced in the spiritual realm where there is no time and space. So, it is perfectly alright to affirm right here and now, “I AM PERFECT and I AM whole”.  Moreover, we have to take note that our decrees goes into the memory body (to be recorded and builds momentum) and through the mental and feeling plane of the planet as well. Everyone who is attuned to it can be showered by its blessings and it will cycle back from whence it came.
 
Before I end this topic I would like to give an excerpt from a lecture by Mark L. Prophet on How to decree effectively as shown below.

Excerpts from a lecture given on July 1, 1966 called "Why and How to Decree Effectively"  by Mark L. Prophet

  • A decree is affirming the LAW of your own being.
  • Man was created in the spiritual image of God - not the physical image of God.
  • When you begin: "Beloved Mighty Victorious Presence of God I AM in me," you are affirming that the God of the Universe is related to the God in you.
  • When you call upon the Masters in the preamble, you are invoking the Light of God within these     Masters, and amplifying within you every God quality they have externalized. These qualities are flowing through you.
  • You have to put your intense power, thinking and feeling world into your decrees.
  • When you say "Beloved" you must intensify your thoughts and feelings into that word.
  • "My very own beloved Holy Christ Self" - remember that you are in a close relationship with God, even hugging God, and that God belongs to you!
  • With decrees you've got to remember that the power is not just saying words, the power is God's light flowing through you.  "You've got to invoke it, be conscious of it and stimulate it!"
  • You can give the decrees forever and not get them right.  So the ingredient necessary in giving decrees is consciousness. You need to think about what you are decreeing about to give it power.
  • Remember the Word is not coming forth from you, but is coming forth from God in you.
  • When you give a decree properly you are going to feel it!