Friday, November 23, 2012

EL MORYA PUNCHED ME IN THE FACE!


I would like to tell you story about my experiences with El Morya that started to happen maybe two months ago. I don’t know the exact date when it started but it possibly started just a number of weeks after I posted my blog about "Violet Flame and the Science of the Spoken Word" (the last part), where I mentioned my experiences about the Ascended Masters that seems to communicate with me via dictations through the Messengers.

I remember there were times that I missed decreeing in the morning probably two times or so. Shortly following that an early morning accident happened.  That was when the starting time of my wife’s work changed from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. Because of that, we together with our two kids, had to rise early so that I can drive her to work (My wife doesn’t drive yet). It was raining then and still dark. After dropping my wife to work, I drove back home with my children sitting at the back.  When our car approaches a certain roundabout I started to drive fast ready to turn right because I saw an oncoming long-truck on the other side of the road blocking the vehicles coming from the right; timing for me to easily turn right. However, there was a small truck on my left which suddenly changed lane (even if he is still in the roundabout) so that he cut me off, perhaps without noticing that my car was beside his truck. So I immediately step on the brake but since I was driving fast and the road was slippery the car continued to move so it hit the right corner back of the truck. But that truck continued to go straight ahead as if nothing happened. In short, I met an accident although no one was hurt. This incident somehow wakened me. I took it to mean that El Morya punched me figuratively for failure to give my dynamic decree in the morning a few times in the past. So when I got home I immediately gave my dynamic decrees.

A few days after that, I was thinking if that occurrence was really El Morya’s message to me.  I guess he answered me in the following incident. Just after I have picked up my car from repair shop, I drove home. As soon as I arrived home and parked my car, I rushed to get off and closed the car's door but the upper corner part of the door accidentally hit me in the face. So I thought El Morya really hit me in the face to answer my doubts about him.

Then I began to think if El Morya will always do these things to me (punching me literally and figuratively speaking) each time I fail to give my decrees.  Then I thought, I guess not. It was all in accordance with cosmic law. If I decided not to be serious on giving my decrees, or somehow decided to forego my divine mission, El Morya won’t stop me because that was a choice. Since I was only just a bit neglecting my duty, he disciplines me. Besides I always pray for guidance and willingness to surrender to the will of God. So El Morya was simply implementing the law.

A few weeks after, there was an occasion when I woke up early because I heard someone calling my name as if waking me up. So I woke up and give my decrees. One time, I heard someone calling "Hellooo” to me to wake me up. So I immediately woke up to give the decrees. So I guess, I realize that El Morya will not always be that hard to me; it’s all in accordance with God’s law. Recently, I dreamed of two-letters word before my eyes: It was “IF” painted in black. It was painted in somewhat scary way. I asked what the meaning of this is, then immediately a sword in a sheath appeared before my eyes. My hand is holding the sword about to unsheathe it. I took it to mean I have to get up and do my science of the spoken word (symbolical of the sword) because something not good was going to happen. I did immediately get up and gave my decrees after that vision.

I believe this message is not just a personal message to me. It also means Science of the Spoken Word (dynamic decrees) is still very much needed at this point in time.  I hope you get the message.

Love, Light and Life